Blogger templates

Instagram

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Phoenix?

In my country (or maybe I can say on South East Asia), Santau or black magic is still being practised even though my country (for example) has been one of the developed country in Asia. Most of people still practise such knowledge was because the nature of my own race that can't bear to see other people's achievement (not all of them, but among them, and those who have it are one dangerous people) so the only way they can think was to eliminate the guy by using black magic. Well, I'm not quite sure whether this story has anything to do with the thing that I'm about to say. But I managed to witness this one in a life time event which strongly bond in my memory till the last day of my life.

Back in 12 years ago, my father was the victim of this black magic and we sent him to see a shaman, hoping that his disease will fade away. Well, afterthat, we went back home. As soon as we arrived at our home, my parent had to bury something in front of our house. I still remember that night, the wind blew so hard like there will be a hurricane coming to our home. Coconut trees around shaked like there was an earthquake. That time I looked up on the sky and that time, I saw something, something that I've never seen it in my life. It was huge, a bit shiny flying creature flew up around my house. It was beautiful, and huge (haha,once again,because it really was). Until now, I never knew what kind of bird that big and what did it do up on my house. Guys, it's up to you to believe it or not, but it was then I really interested to know more about Cryptozoology.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML